Consultant / Associate
Join forces with our team in the beautiful city of Hamburg, and wherever our customers need us as
A professional team that appreciates the human touch and fosters it. A way of working hallmarked by an entrepreneurial spirit. A company that will challenge and promote you and your talents. A portfolio with career opportunities that are not so easy to find. A workplace in Hamburg’s best address. Welcome to Infront Consulting. We provide the top 1000 German companies with inspiring and strategically sophisticated innovation work. And as we like to play to our strengths in attack rather than in defense, we regularly prevail against the best competitors in the consultancy community. Are you ready for this challenge?
Analysis, Preparation, Consultancy
- You provide our clients with best-in-class consultancy services, initially under management within the team, and then independently at a later date.
- You always keep your sights focused on the respective goals and framework conditions of our clients and projects.
- Other tasks on your agenda: extensive research, detailed analyses, convincing presentations, as well as modern, effective formats for interacting with our clients.
- At an overarching level, you pursue the conquering of new markets, as well as the development of creative strategies and innovative business models.
- Last but not least, you reliably take care of internal tasks in close coordination with management, from preparing acquisitions right through to specific publications.
A Desire for Learning, Sharing and a Sense of Responsibility
- Talented team player with a broad scope of knowledge to bring us forward with motivation
- University degree (Masters) with very good grades, or, alternatively, excellent college degree: business management, industrial engineer, business Informatics or similar
- Strong academic performance, particularly in economics, natural sciences etc.
- Internship at consultancy companies, large corporations or in the digital champions environment
- Strong interest in projects and topics of a strategic or digital nature
- Fluent written and spoken German and English; other foreign languages welcome
- Strong communication skills: ability to negotiate discuss and advise effectively
- Analytical, entrepreneurial foresight, as well as high quality aspiration
- Willingness to travel (up to 4 days a week), both in the country and abroad
Development, Communication, Getting Ahead
Business magazine “brand eins” conferred the coveted “Best Consultant” award on us for the fourth time in a row in 2019, specifically in the areas of “Internet, Media and Entertainment” as well as “Innovation & Growth”. We have been “Hidden Champion” in the field of digitalization since 2015, and acclaimed by WirtschaftsWoche through its “Best of Consulting” prizes. Why are we giving this emphasis at this point? It is because we want you to know that you have the best chances of getting to know the ins and outs of the “craft” of consulting and of developing in one of the top teams in the consultancy market. Your performance, responsibility and success! What we like is to make progress – we are not so keen on standing still.
You can assume that we will support you, promote you and take you at your word – with us there is only one winning solution: the best! This works as our approach to the matter is as open as it is constructive, and we always strive together to achieve the optimal result. And perhaps also because one of Hamburg’s most beautiful offices will let you feast your eyes on the Alster River – just one of the perspectives that we would like to show you. So, let’s get started. Public transport will bring you to us, conveniently from each and any direction.
*By the way, fair payment is a corollary of commitment, transparency and a constructive way of being together in a heterogeneous team – gender does not play a role.
This way to get to know us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Infront Consulting & Management GmbH
Sarah Bergfeld | Neuer Wall 10 | 20354 Hamburg
Excerpt of our current awards: